Hey, our new book High Altitude Leadership hit Number 7 on Amazon’s leadership’s listing. And we crossed the TOP 25 in new release sales, pushing past Marcia Brady’s tell all for a solid hour. Not that I am bragging, but Marcia Brady? The very woman I once had a crush on? The very woman who tore off her braces, swallowed bottles of pills, ballooned to the size of Kristi Ally, and then got her life back together long enough to pen a memoir? Isn’t America great. There is room in the Top 25 for me and Marcia. Yahooo! Yahooo! Sell the gyms. Scrap the crampons. I’m moving to Hollywood to hang with Marcia.

2 comments:
First of all see this link froma recent Dead and ABB show in Pennsylvaania-although they it was fund raiser for the Obama-maniacs- the music was great...a great Melissa at the end !!
http://www.jambase.com/Articles/Story.aspx?StoryID=15336
Any way I always thought Cindy was cute-not the pig tails and curls but the older Cindy- circa the Grand Canyon episode or when cousin Oliver came to live with them..d congrats Chris really, is "J McDermott" who reveiwed teh book at Amazon.com anyone I know ??
Uhhmmm..."J McDermott" is a famed literary critic of the highest levels of integrity. Let's not sully her reputation by pointing out the mere fact that she happens to be a sister-in-law.
Post a Comment