... I too am married to lawyer, but that's not all. Imagine my shock when I opened my mailbox today and found an envelope from cousin Bob Pattwell. Inside was a Birthday Card expressing his best wishes to me on the 44th anniversary of my birth. While I was deeply moved by Bob's gesture, I felt a little like Dorian as I got no other cards or wishes from my extended family. Dorian so we have that in common.
Can someone who is Blog savvy (either Bern or Sam Patwell seem to be candidates) set up some calendar that we can all add events to. I am so GUILTY of forgetting birthdays, anniversaries and the like that I know I could use the help. So get cracking you techno savvy cousins...
Oh and BTW who voted for McCain, besides me apparently not many of you.
WITH GREAT LOVE and AFFECTION
JP
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OMG I spoke (or is Blogged) too soon...Thank you Suzy for the Birthday Shout Out !!! 64's need to stick together...
Who else voted for McCain? My guess: Cindy McCain... Judging by John McCain's poignant concession speech, one he must have worked on for days, I gotta wonder who the old mare himself voted for... Meanwhile, here in Europe, the beret-wearing, cheese-munching chattering classes continue to celebrate (in between free check-ups at the health clinic and their 3-hour lunches). That's right. Be very afraid. America is cool again.
...And, the calendar apps supplied by Google are largely duds. I'll see if I can find something tho.
Post a Comment