Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Its a TARPEY World

So I got some photos back from the wedding. although we still use a 35mm camera with film, I a little tech savvy and thought this shot was worthy of a post. Notice how worried Matt looks about the pending birth of his SON-I got that one right. Any way, on a different note, some news: Guess who got fired, that's right me. Jim any jobs at resortclosing.com ??
The reasons are not important, but know that I had been unhappy there for quite some time, and I guess since I hadn't jumped God pushed me. Doors and windows is how we are looking at it. Maybe its time to get that Masters Degree and teaching certification, not an original idea, but I can work on that savage tan-melanoma-with the summers off. OK so I will post the rest of the photos on that other site Bern set up take a look for it soon.

PEACE
JP

I guess since I am going on the dole I should have voted for Obama, oh well....

1 comment:

Bernhard Warner said...

sorry to hear that, John. Best of luck on the job search. If you want some advice from a hack who's lost a fair number of jobs in his day: just focus on staying happy, healthy and sane. The offers will come. Another piece of advice: don't go into the media biz. Or the auto industry. Or insurance. Or Wall Street. Or retail. Or...